Details of the Tour
- When: daily at 9 am throughout the year
- Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
- Language: English
- The price includes: tickets (worth € 23.50) Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia (worth €15)
- Transport: comfortable spacious private air-conditioned bus. Please note that all ourbus trips involve walking a little light.
- Itinerary: Plaça Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > Casa Batlló > façade of La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Familia > Plaça Catalunya
Why our customers book this trip?
- Walk straight in the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló with fast track entry
- The route is only in English so it is easier so you that you follow all the history
- Sagrada Familia is located at the end of the tour, so it can remain in the building and taste during the time which gives you Tour Highlights
- Paseo de Gracia and the façade of la Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Sagrada Familia
What is included
- Tickets and fast track to the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- bus spacious and air-conditioned with large windows
- free time, both the Casa Batlló and Sagrada Familia
What is not included
- Access to the towers of the Sagrada Familia.
- Food and beverages. There is water available on the bus for €1.
- Pick up at the hotel. starting point is located in Plaça de Catalunya, the Centre of Barcelona and with very good communications, close to the Rambla, the Gothic quarter and Paseo de Gracia
- This tour involves a walk
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have a limited mobility (i.e. you can climb and get off the bus) that can take your wheelchair with us
What will I see?
Who was Gaudí?
Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during the modernist period in Barcelona at the beginning of 1900. The graceful of Barcelona with almost all of its extraordinarybuildings. Nothing less that 7 have been classified as world heritage by UNESCO, including the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló.
Casa Batlló is not just a building, but it is an artistic legend; The exceptional facade reflects a quiet and hidden sea behind it, is a world of architectural surprise and refined details.
- Plant noble
The jewel in the Crown of Gaudí‘s work, still under construction, 2026. I share this post about the best malls in bcn.
- Outside. Each facade explains a chapter in the life of Jesus. You will walk through the facade of the Nativity look closely, all the Nativity is represented there. On the other side of the basilica is the facade of the passion, which represents the stages before Jesus died. This video of youtube shows you a kind of gaudi tour in the city of Barcelona.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time entering in the Sagrada Família. Curved columns resemble trees, the light that dances and plays across the aisle in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The workshop of study is essential to understanding how Gaudi worked and thought. The models used are beyond the imagination of any.